Do SMEs need a HR-Payroll Software? Here’s the answer!
Posted on December 29, 2016
For every organization, be it a small, medium or a big firm, it is necessary to have a record of the employees for certain reasons. There are certain norms, rules and regulations of an organization and that must be followed. One of the basic things, apart from coordination and communication is that the employees of any firm must follow is ‘discipline’. Not maintaining discipline in the office can ruin the decorum and the way work is done. It is one of the most important pillar of success for any organization.
Gone are the days when organizations, used to maintain a register or a manual record of the human resources, the time they come and leave. With technological advancement in every sector, and with the introduction of HR-Payroll softwares, the human resources of any organization can be maintained like never before, without any hassle. Now, you must be wondering, HR-Payroll softwares are good to go for big firms where the number of employees is huge, but why do small and medium enterprise need a HR-Payroll softwares. Here’s the answer:
- SMEs (small and medium enterprises) which do not have a HR-Payroll system, are not able to maintain the human resources well, which results in decreasing the productivity of the organization. Irrespective of the size of the firm and the organization, HR-Payroll softwares are important, because just hiring a person and blindly trusting him for all the HR-Payroll jobs, isn’t that a profitable deal. In case the person you have trusted, does not perform as per your expectations and does a mischief, there could be many problems in reimbursements, leave, attendance, and other related issues of various employees.
- Every small and medium enterprise must have a HR-Payroll software installed because of its certain benefits.
1. It saves time and helps avoid error by simplifying data entry.
2. IT helps save huge man-power cost for payroll processing.
3. HR-Payroll software’s ‘employee self-service’ tool helps in enhancing productivity as they have access to pay slips, declarations, etc. and can be availed on demand.
4. All the payroll information of the employees will be in one single central location (cloud) that can be accessed anytime from anywhere. The bosses thus, can relax!
5. You don’t need to worry about defaulting as it is 100% statutory compliant.
6. Helps make tax calculation and payment easy, by a one-click declaration.
- Using a HR Payroll software or as they are also called, Workforce Management Software, at your work place will ensure that there won’t be any errors and would help you save a lot on money, time and efforts. No human errors.
It is your choice. Choose wisely!